Solid Women are taking the lead in London!!!
The second annual Solid Woman Conference 2018 took place on Friday 16th March for International Womens Month at City Hall, London. The conference was themed “The Visible Woman” with a phenomenal line up of speakers who encouraged the audience to shine and spark in their new found visibility. With Business games, panel Interviews, speeches from the conference speakers along with the competition winners of The Solid Woman’s ‘Every Solid Woman has a Story’ competition and a pitching session, the audience gained much more than they bargained for.
6 Amazing things that happened at the Solid woman conference :
- Networking Bingo, made the room buzz with the word BINGO! as Solid women connected and knew more about each other.
- Some of the best Speakers in the World, Yes I mean the best addressed the sub conscious paradigm of timidity and shyness and ripped it to bits.
- The King of the Pitch, called up 7 women impromptu and gave them emotional tips to use to pitch , and yes they all pitched on the spot.
- Our 5 competition winners delivered Solid Stories that remain memorable.
- Social media went wild with videos, photos and quotes from the Solid woman conference.
- City Hall, Alpha Chldcare, Royal oats, The Armed forces and Great Business Platforms, all sponsors left the conference very fulfilled.
The event was facilitated by Seye Aina – Founder Paceworking Events. Speakers included Kathi Scott, Pumela Salela, Dr Yvonne Thompson, Dr Shola Mos Shogbamimu, Egonza Makoli, Amara Kanu. The Solid Pitch segment was facilitated by Sam Onigbanjo and Wambui Njau moderated the competition winners session.
Get ready for our Next event and follow @thesolidwoman on all social media platforms.