Determined, Kind-hearted and Hard-working
- As the winner of the ‘Career woman of the Year’ how did you feel on winning that category and tell us a bit about who you are and what you do?
As winner of the category “Career woman of the Year’ I feel humble and grateful about it. As a matter of fact, it still feels like a dream! I am really delighted. Thank you team ‘Women4Africa’
I currently works as a Senior Finance Executive with a London Housing Association.
I am an Award winning TV presenter and executive producer of “Career Nuggets”, a flagship programme on Voxafrica Sky 218 and the best selling author of 2 books
- If you could change one thing about what you do to make it have a greater impact, what would it be?
Being able to give more time to it. I currently hold a full time job and run my social enterprise too.
- When life throws you challenges, how do you handle them?
I take a moment to assess the situation, learn lessons from it and move on …
- How would you encourage more women to live out their dreams?
Get a mentor and just do it. Remember, “Nothing ventured, nothing gained!!!” ― Benjamin Franklin.
- Who would you say has been your inspiration and why?
My mother is my inspiration. Despite all the setbacks in her life, she still gave her all to her 2 daughters and many more individuals far and wide.
- What is the one thing you love most about Africa?
It’s authenticity, rich culture and the people… never a dull moment. People are so content in many ways.
- Do you have website? www.careernuggets.tv
- Are you on Social Media? Yes
Facebook – Career Nuggets